Lambada is a utility library for PHP.
- provide immutable classes,
- is extendable,
- leverages the power of functional programming,
- relies on [tacit programming](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacit_programming) by having relevant user arguments are the very end of the function call (data-last),
- uses S.O.L.I.D. principles,
- fully tested,
- framework agnostic,
- uses PHP-FIG recommendations (PSR-4 and PSR-12).
All the methods of each classes are pure and thus predictable.
Lambada has been inspired by:
It uses the following PHP Standards Recommendations :